This information is provided under Article 13 of the Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003- Codex, regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of Officine Dall'Alba LTD Company, by accessing the homepages of www.dallalba.it and www.dallalba.com websites.
According to the legislation established by the Legislative Decree 196/03 "Privacy Code" (hereinafter the "Code"), the company Officine Dall'Alba LTD, as the "owner" of the processing of personal data, informs you that the processing of personal data shall follow the principles of correctnes, legality and transparency, and protection of your privacy rights. This policy defined "User" as the individual who uses the Internet site, by consulting its pages; "the person concerned" means the natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data concerned.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF DATA TREATMENT AND PLACE OF DATA STORAGE
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: DATA SOURCE and AIMS 'TREATMENT
All the collected data will be processed in accordance with local regulations, and in any case, with the due confidentiality.
Personal data may be provided directly by the User or through third parties in voluntarily written and/or verbal and/or email, or they can be collected automatically while using this website (data navigation and cookies).
The User is responsible for the voluntarily submitted or shared with third party data, and it warrants its right to use, disclose and distribute them, freeing the owner from any liability.
Personal data will be processes for the following purposes:
1) User’s contact in response to its voluntary internet request made through the contact form (form), by mail or personally
(Collected personal data: e-mail address and name);
2) Execution of contracts related to the services covered by the activities of Officine Dall'Alba LTD - If the data are provided voluntarily through the site or electronic contacts
(Collected data: company name, Tax and VAT Code, Commercial Names of the responsible Administrative and Accounting management);
3) Proper accounting and administrative management of Clients and Suppliers
(for this purpose it is not required the consent);
4) Statistics - The services contained in the website of the owner allow you to monitor and analyze the data navigation and traffic, and allow you to keep track of the User behavior, through the services of the server that hosts the site and through the services provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), through the Google Analytics and Search Console. The collected data by Google through this application, which also made the User's IP anonymous (anonymization works shortening within the states boundaries or within other European Union countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area, the Users IP address. Google announced that only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shorten within the United States), are collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, draft summaries and share them with other sectors of Google. Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
(collected data: Cookie and data usage).
5) Interaction with social networks - the Officine Dall'Alba LTD company website allows the interaction with some social networks, or other external services, directly from the application pages. Interactions and acquired information are in any case subject to the privacy setting of each social networks, to which we refer for further information.
In connection with the above purposes, the processing of personal data will be processed with manual, computer and telematic instruments with the utmost security, confidentiality and strictly related to the purposes.
PLACE AND TREATMENT TIMES
The data will be processed at the headquarters of the holder, or in any other place where the involved parties are located, for the time necessary to perform the services required and at least for the duration provided by the User. If the data have been recorded in administrative and tax documents, they will be stored as long as provided by the tax legislation.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUBMISSION
The submission of some of the personal data to Officine Dall'Alba LTD company is required to ensure compliance with legal or contractual obligations or otherwise to ensure the delivery of services of Officine Dall'Alba LTD. In all other cases - such as the voluntary one, using the form (form) made available online, or through the social networks contact page of our company - the submission is optional and will be used to improve our service. The non-submission of the mandatory data involves no service delivery from the company.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED:
1) public or private authority for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (eg. A management company of IT services, shipping, etc.).
2) public or private authority for the fulfillment of obligations under the law (eg.: accounting firms, lawyers etc.).
3) Partner Companies or associates;
4) Public Authority in the case of their request or in the case of legal defense by the holder (or in the stages to this).
The communication of the above information may be made nationally or internationally.
WHO CAN BE AWARE OF PERSONAL DATA
Employees, contractors and data controller (as mentioned above), in charge of the firm appointed for service management, may be aware of the Users data.
Users may contact the Privacy Service at the data controller to check its personal data, to integrate, update or modify and/or to exercise any other right provided by Art. 7 of Decree 196/03 which are:
1) the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the Users, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form, are existing.
2) the right to obtain information:
a) on the origin of personal data;
b) on the purposes and treatment modalities;
c) on the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) on the identity of the owner, of the manager and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) on the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed as representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) Users have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) Users have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of their personal data, relevant for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Controller has the right to make changes to this policy at any time by giving notice to users on this page. The last modification date is on the bottom. In case of rejection of the changes, each User may ask the Data Controller to remove their Personal Data.
Last Modified: 17/02/2017